Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Sissy's Dinner Date Fantasy -- Part 3

I couldn't go out with Mark again on Saturday because I had already lined up a date with another man!  This guy's name was Jake Martin. He was in real estate and he wanted to take me to Le Maison too! I decided to wear my new dress and shoes again but I wanted to do something different with my hair. I called a salon that was willing to arrange my wig into a different style. They offered to do my make-up while they worked on my wig so that's what I did.

My second date with a man was even more exciting than the first. Jake was charming and funny. But he was also pretty aggressive. From our first few moments together in the restaurant, he had one hand on my stockinged thigh under the table, stroking and squeezing. At first it made me nervous, but after a glass of wine I decided I enjoyed it.  

The food and wine were just as wonderful as the night before and I was having a great time being an elegant lady in the company of a handsome man. 

At one point during the evening, I got up to use the ladies room, When I returned, Jake stood and pulled up my chair for me. How chivalrous, I thought. But as I sat and he pushed in my chair, he leaned in and started kissing my neck. I was so surprised, I almost fainted. And he wouldn't stop doing it until I insisted!  

By the time we were having our dessert and coffee, the restaurant was emptying out. That's when Jake really made his move. He pulled up his chair close to me and we just started making out -- right there in the restaurant!  I know that the waiters and the few remaining guests were staring at us, but I didn't care. 

As Jake was paying the bill, he practically insisted that I go back to his house with him.  And I agreed!  We took our separate cars and I followed Jake to an elegant townhouse at the edge of downtown.  Once inside, Jake turned on some music and opened another bottle of wine.  We sat down on the couch and started making out again.  Wow!

Before long, I found my hand was on his lap, stroking his enormous, stiffening cock through his trousers.  He started breathing hard when I did that and he suggested that we go back to his bedroom.  Knowing that would lead to big trouble I suggested that we stay on the couch. I unzipped his pants and his huge dick sprang out.  Without even thinking, I put my head in his lap and wrapped my lips around his giant cock.  I licked and kissed and sucked on his cock for over twenty minutes until he finally had to cum.  And when he did, it was an explosion!  I swallowed every drop of his precious semen. 

It was almost 3:00AM by the time I finally got home. And even though it was very late, I couldn't go to sleep.  My mind raced with emotions from my exciting weekend with two different men. And the feeling of having a real man cum in my mouth while I hungerly sucked on his dick! For the next several hours all I could think about was how much I wanted to see both Mark and Jake again, to feel their lips on mine, to feel their desire for me, to excite them in the ways a real woman would.  I couldn't sleep at all that night wondering where this would take me next. Would I explore my girlish feelings with Jake or Mark -- or did I need the thrill of having many more men pursue me and desire me?   

No comments: