Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sissy Priscilla Part 1 -- Mother's Sweet Sissy Daughter

I have always known that my sweet little boy was a sissy.  At first he tried to hide his interest in everything girlish from me.  But I could always tell that he was more interested in girly things than a little boy should be.  He so enjoyed sitting with me at my vanity as I did my make-up and standing next to me in my closet as I picked out what dress to wear.  He was fascinated with my lingerie, my perfume, my hair curlers -- really everything that was feminine.                                                                                                                                          I knew that he secretly tried on my clothes when he thought I didn't notice.  When I thought he was ready, I spoke to him about it.  I reassured him that I didn't mind if he wanted to play dress up at home.  I told him that I thought it was sweet that he had feminine feelings and interests.  I urged him not to keep this bottled up inside and to feel safe letting his girlish feelings out at home.  At first he tried to deny what I was saying, but it didn't take long for him to crack and to admit the longings that were deep in his young heart.
These are some photos of what my son looks like now when he is at home.  Isn't he adorable?  He is so naturally feminine and girlish I sometimes forget he isn't really a girl.  He spends his days at school as a boy but after school and on weekends, he is my daughter, Priscilla.  I let him borrow any my clothes if that's what he wants to wear -- but he has a closet full of pretty outfits and drawers of lingerie of his very own. Priscilla is simply the sweetest little girl any mother could dream of for a daughter.  I don't know who is happier that there is a young girl in the house -- Priscilla or me!

For the past few years, I have been encouraging his to let his hair grow out.  His hair is now long for a boy, but I don't think anybody notices or cares; these days it seems like anything goes.  What's important to us is that his hair is now long enough that he can style it to look pretty and feminine when he wants to be Priscilla. I even take him to my beauty salon when he needs a haircut.  My stylist does such a nice job with his hair.  

We have such fun together as mother and daughter.  Here is a photo I took when Priscilla and I spent a weekend in the country.  We stayed in a cute little bed and breakfast, went antiquing, shopped for crafts and clothes.  In the evening we went to a state fair that really fun.  I noticed that a lot of the teenage boys at the fair were "checking out" Priscilla as we walked around together.  Can you blame them?  Of course not! My Priscilla looks adorable!  No one had any idea that the pretty young girl in the beret was actually a boy.




7 comments:

miss Zaskia said...

It's all a bet too 'nice'. Have you gone soft?

Lee said...

Welcome back. You were missed. A cute story that is kind of an expose'. Looking forward to see how Priscilla blossoms further.

Petit Pierre said...

I am happy to see you are back!
I am a long time fan from France.
Would you accept that I translate some of your works in French to publish them on my blog?
(https://rosepourlesgarcons.blogspot.fr/)
I would of course specify each time that you are the original author!

gerita said...

so sweet story, wonderful!

C B Rigby said...

A wonderfully cute story that taps into my own childhood dreams and feelings of being the sissy I am. ((Hugs))

susan9316 said...

so sweet. wonderful.

DahliaBleue said...

Wonderful story!
Fantastic!!
V*DB*
XXX