Thursday, May 26, 2016

My Sissy Neighbor - part 5: A Sissy Happy Ending

So that became our routine each night. Anita and I would make out for a little while after he came back from the club. And then I would help him change back into Andy before he went home. And when we were done kissing and cuddling, and while Anita/Andy was changing, we would chat.  I wanted to learn more about Andy's feelings about being Anita so we talked a lot about that. One night I asked, "I've read that some crossdressers get really...aroused by dressing up like women.  Does that happen to you?"

Anita answered a bit reluctantly, "Yes. And I don't mean just a little. The idea of dressing up and being Anita is very...exciting.  I'm sure this sounds weird but I get turned on just my seeing my reflection in the mirror. And I like it when men flirt with me and treat me like a pretty girl."  He paused for a moment. "And I really get excited when you kiss me while I'm still dressed as a girl."  That made me happy when he said that.

"How do you deal with getting so turned on?"

His face turned red. "I usually jerk off as soon as I get home at night."

"Oh, I see," I replied. I thought for minute. "Wouldn't it be much more fun if you did that here, while you're still dressed up and can see your reflection in the mirror?" He couldn't believe what he was hearing.  Then I really blew his mind.  "I could help."

"Get undressed from the waist down," I instructed. I went into the bathroom and brought back a bottle of hand lotion and a towel. "Scoot over," I said and sat down next to Anita on the little vanity bench. 

I could tell he was frightened. "I've never done this before," he whispered.

"Don't worry," I said, "I've done it lots.  Now just look at yourself in the mirror and try to relax." Anita took a deep breath and stared at his gorgeous, sexy reflection in the mirror.



I put some lotion on my hand and wrapped my fingers around Anita's penis.  It was much smaller than other guys' dicks (I guess I get around a bit -- don't tell mom!). It sprang to rock hard attention with just a couple of strokes.  Then I whispered into Anita's ear, "You are a very beautiful woman."

And when I said that, his cock completely exploded!  It was like a semen fire hose! And it happened so fast I didn't have time to get the towel out.  Anita's cum went flying everywhere -- all over the vanity, the mirror -- it was crazy! I had never seen anything like that before.

Anita started apologizing almost immediately about the mess he had made. I just laughed and kissed him and told him it was alright. "My, my," I said. "It looks like you really needed that." We both had a good laugh.

It was late so I mopped up Anita's cum from the vanity and the mirror, then helped him get changed back into Andy as quickly as he could.

And this became another part of our nightly routine -- a little kissing and cuddling -- and a very happy ending for Anita. 

2 comments:

Natalie Amore said...

Is this going to be the last part? It's such a wonderful story!

Unknown said...

I am enjoying reading your stories. I saw your post on sissy diet and will try it right away.