Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Completing my Husband's Sissy Journey -- Part 2

I enjoy having my husband, Colette, as my own, private lesbian lover and slave during the week.  But when the weekend comes, I'm ready to get out and really have some fun.  You see, I now have a boyfriend.  And so does my husband!  

When I first told Colette that I had taken a new male lover, he was very upset.  I let him cry for a few minutes but then ordered him to stop his blubbering.  Having a lover is what I wanted and Colette would just have to deal with it.  When he wouldn't quit sobbing I slapped him a few times until he stopped.


The very next night I invited Marcus, my lover, over to our house to spend  the evening with Colette and me.  I made Colette dress up and look his best before meeting Marcus. Here's a picture of Colette putting on his bra as we both got dressed for the evening.  Colette served us drinks and hors d'oeuvres that he had prepared.  He looked so pretty!  I know he was upset watching Marcus and me making out on the couch right in front of him.  But Colette behaved himself and worked hard to make me proud.


But that was just the beginning.  What Colette didn't know then was that I wanted Colette to share Marcus with me!  Marcus would become Colette's handsome lover too!



When I explained all this to poor little Colette, I thought he was going to explode!  He cried and cried.  He begged me not to do this.  But I had made up my mind.

So now, every Friday and Saturday night, Marcus takes his two beautiful "girlfriends" out on the town.  We go to bars, restaurants, dancing.  We even go on vacation together.  I bought Colette lots of pretty new clothes so he can look his best when we are out on our date nights with Marcus.  Here's a pretty pink dress that I think looks very nice on him.

At first it was very difficult for Colette to participate in our special "double dates."  But he cooperates because it is what I want.  














Tonight, Marcus is going to take us to dinner at the fanciest French restaurant in town.  We are celebrating our one year anniversary as a couple (plus one!)  And then after dinner we are going to go to the nightclub at the Hilton where we can dance and drink until very late.  I bought Colette a special new dress for tonight and we spent the afternoon at the beauty salon having our hair and make up done for our big night out.  Doesn't he look beautiful!  I made Colette pose for photos when we left the salon.  I think he looks pretty happy in these picture.  I think Colette enjoys being the object of Marcus's attention and desire a lot more than he admits!  What do you think?














I'm sure Marcus will be pleased that our sissy lover looks so pretty tonight.


3 comments:

sissy marcia said...

Eek! I could just imagine my wife doing this. It's not cheating or even cuckolding, but she is making sure we and particularly She, gets a full, rich and rewarding life.

Unknown said...

I just got done checking out your site, and really enjoyed it. I have over 500 titles of books on Amazon and more, mostly lesbian, cuckold and hot wife books under my name of Vince Stead, and my writers, Liz Meadows, Candy Kross, B. McIntyre and more girls, or Fun2ReadBooks also. We have made a lot of the lesbian, cuckold and hot wife books into audio books you can find everywhere that the girls read and record. Maybe you could even post this on your site for me, thank you very much, Vince. P.S. Keep up the nice work on your site!

Saraslutlips said...

How beautiful he looks. So glad to see such beautiful red lipstick on his lips.