Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Sissy's Dinner Date Fantasy - Part 1

My name is Sean and I have been a sissy crossdresser all my life.  I have always kept it a secret, dressing up like a girl alone in my little apartment.  I only ventured outside "en femme" occassionally and only if I was pretty certain I wouldn't run into other people.

Night after night, I would come home to my apartment and transform myself into the lady of my dreams.  I had become very talented with my make-up, my mannerisms and my voice.  I knew that I looked very attractive and convincing when dressed.  Alone in my apartment at night, I would read romance novels and fashion magazines and watch chick-flicks on TV.  But the more time I spent pretending to be a girl, the stronger my fantasies became to actually experience life as a girl.  I became obsessed with the idea of being desired and romanced by a real man -- just like in my novels and in the movies.

About six weeks ago, when my obsession became too much for me to control, I went into action.  I created a profile of my femme self on Match.com.  It took me several hours to get it just right.  First, I picked out a few of my best girlie photos, including these two below.  I like the one on the left because it shows off my legs.  And I like the one of the right because it makes me look more sophisticated and mysterious.



And finally, just to make sure I got everyone's attention, a photo of me in a bikini!




















I came up with a back-story that sounded believable and would be appealing to men browsing through the website. I was, according to my profile, Sheila Landers, a 26 year-old junior high school teacher who had recently moved to the area.  I said I was looking for a "successful, older gentleman who was interested in a long-term relationship."  I described my interests in all sorts of girly things, like ballet and cooking.  I described in detail my idea of a perfect first date -- a candlelit dinner at a French restaurant followed perhaps by a romantic walk...I got myself excited just thinking about it!

What my profile didn't include was anything that was actually true. It didn't say that I was a 20 year-old sissy and college drop out who worked for minimum wage in a corporate mail room. It didn't say how the idea of being romanced by a man excited me and terrified me -- all at the same time!

When I was finally satisfied with my profile, I pressed Enter and posted it on Match. I didn't really know if anyone would write back to me or even notice my profile.

I needn't have worried about that. About two hours after I uploaded my profile, I had about twenty requests from men wanting to meet me. Within a week, I had over two hundred offers for dates!

3 comments:

Lee said...

Very nice story and character thus far. I look forward to more additions, including various outfits for her dates. Perhaps one in a sundress as she walks with her beau. Please keep them coming.

falfel said...

Great

Unknown said...

I was so inspired by this I went ahead and did it!