Friday, April 6, 2012

A Sissy Learns his Lesson


Master pressed his Sissy hard against his muscular chest.  His massive arms wrapped tightly around his Sissy's head.

"There, there," Master said softly.  "It's over.  Now stop crying."  Master had just finished administering a severe spanking to his Sissy -- 50 of his hardest hits against his Sissy's bare bottom.  Master was very angry that Sissy had been two minutes late serving him his breakfast in bed this morning.
Sissy forced himself to stop crying as his Master had commanded, even though his bottom still burned from the brutal beating.  His tear dampened cheek now rested against his Master's chest.  Sissy felt so safe and so protected when Master held him like this.  Sissy relaxed as he inhaled deeply, savoring his Master's rich, masculine scent.  Sissy even managed a little smile as he felt his Master's massive cock stirring, stiffening.

"Have you learned your lesson, Sissy?" Master asked.

"Oh yes, Master.  I have.  I am very sorry that I disappointed you.  It will never happen again.  I promise."

Master smiled seeing his Sissy's complete subservience.  "Good," Master said.  "Now get on your knees and suck my dick."


2 comments:

Throne said...

The Master can always give pre-emptive spankings. Not for any wrongdoing but as a reminder to not make mistakes. If his sissy says it's unfair, he can punish her for talking back.

C B Rigby said...

As a sissy pet i deserve my bare bottom spankings because they cos me never to repeat my mistakes and upon seeing my now complete subservience to be ordered to suck his cock is a good extra humiliation for me.