Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Sissy Every Weekend -- Part 4. Going to the Mall

On Saturday afternoons, after the twins are done with their sports, we often go shopping. Sometimes we take taxis to the glitzy stores downtown.  Other times we all pile into Aunt Jenny's big SUV and drive to the malls just outside of town.

The girls and my aunts just love shopping! They can try on shoes and dresses for hours. I guess I don't mind going along with them too much. When we go to the fancy stores, they always insist that I try on lots and lots of dresses. Sometimes it seems like they think I am some kind of living Barbie doll to play dress-up with.

Someone will always find some pretty dresses in my size. Then two or three of my cousins will pile into the fitting room with me while I strip down to my bra and panties. Then the girls will help zip me into the dresses. There is a ton of giggling and they love to take photos of me as I model the outfits they found for me. 

This weekend we went to the Galleria Mall where there are several big department stores. Here's a photo of me wearing  a fancy designer dress that I tried on at Nordstrom's that I could never afford.








Here's another dress that the girls insisted that I try on. I struggled to squeeze into this tight, clingy red and orange mini-dress. 

They all said that this dress made me look "so hot!" and that "guys wouldn't be able to resist me wearing this dress."  I don't mind dressing up like a girl, but I don't like it when the girls start talking about how "sexy" I am or how I must "really turn men on" and things like that. That kind of talk always makes me very uncomfortable. But even when I tell them to stop teasing me that way, they often keep doing it anyway.


















Then Aunt Jenny found this sweater and skirt set and suggested I try it on. Everyone said I looked cute in it and I thought it looked nice on me. Aunt Jenny said it was on sale and she insisted on buying it for me.  



Our next stop was Neiman Marcus. All of us tried on the summer dresses that were on clearance. Here's me in a pretty striped dress that everyone thought looked cute on me. Mother said it was a very good deal so she bought it for me.


























Our last stop was Saks. Everybody tried on a bunch of outfits there. Aunt Jenny tried on a pretty blue dress but didn't like how it looked on her. She said that it would probably look better on me. So she dragged me into a fitting room and stripped off the dress. Wearing just her bra and panties, she helped me put on the dress she had just been wearing. When I came out of the fitting room, Mother and all of the girls gushed over how pretty I looked. Aunt Jenny insisted on buying it for me. As the sales lady was wrapping it up, Aunt Jenny said, "It's the perfect dinner date dress, don't you think?" All the girls giggled when she said that and I turned bright red.




3 comments:

miss Zaskia said...

Still all very innocent but i keep hoping our author will show her true face and has something truly scary in store for our heroine in the near future. Something far worse than a silly dinnerdate with some horny youngster. Hoping for true fear and horrible anticipation..........(lol)

Sharon said...

Put on a pair of nylons and you would be hot looking.

tammy said...

dream x