Tuesday, December 5, 2023

A Reluctant Sissy -- Part 3 -- Sissies go to Church

It had only been a week since my last letter when I received another update from Mrs. Trainer on my sissy son's progress at Mrs. Trainer's "transformation" academy

"Dear Mrs. _____, 

All of our sissies, including your pretty son, continue to make wonderful progress.  Of course, there are challenges to overcome, but nobody said it would be easy!

There is so much activity here at the academy every day and every week.  I know you never had the opportunity to attend our full orientation program for sissy guardians and owners, so I hope my letters will help you get a full picture of all the fun we are having here (well, fun for us. Not so much fun for the sissies!  Ha ha!)

One lovely tradition we have is that we take all of our sissies to church every Sunday.  The vicar of our local church is quite the pervert and he enjoys getting to know each of our sissy students.  Every week, our sissies get all dolled up in their Sunday finest and we parade them into church, where they all sit in first pew, their dresses and make-up and posture simply perfect."


I marveled at the photos Mrs. Trainer sent of my son wearing these adorable, conservative -- but very stylish -- outfits.  The idea of Mrs. Trainer's staff forcing my son into these clothes and then taking him out in public gave me an unexpected shock of excitement. He's even wearing gloves in one photo!  And I simply love the oversized pearl jewelry they have him wearing.  

And there was that same sad/mad face.  I knew that attending Mrs. Trainer's academy must be torture -- but I also knew that it was for the best.  Besides, he brought it on himself!

I returned to Mrs. Trainer's letter.

"Part of what makes taking our little sissies to church so fun is that the congregation has no idea these are naughty boys all dolled up and in the process of being transformed.  As far as the other churchgoers know, these "ladies" are attending a "finishing school" that I run.  And the best part is, while our little sissies serve coffee and cake after the service, all the church ladies make such a fuss over them saying things like, "How I wish my daughter would act and dress like such a perfect lady," or "I wish my son in London could meet a nice young lady like you."  This attention makes our little sissies absolutely squirm! For the staff at our school, it is one of the high points of our week.

I mentioned that our local vicar takes a very keen interest in our sissies.  He is an obese old man who visits our school several times a week to meet with our sissies one-on-one for  "spiritual development" counseling.  This always seems to involve our sissies enduring a lot of severe over the knee spanking.  And I'm not sure that there is a lot of praying going on, but our sissies seem to spend a lot of time on their knees when they're with him (wink, wink!)

Rest assured, we are doing a very thorough job on your son.  Don't let that insubordinate sneer on his face worry you; your son is stubborn but I promise he will be as meek and gentle as a baby kitten when he returns to you.

Sincerely, Mrs. Trainer"




4 comments:

Tammy said...

I am sure to be sent to church for my spiritual well-being fully feminized, expected to help out serving would improve my attitude immeasurably.

To attend spiritual development counselling having my norty botty well spanked and otherwise assisting my sissification seems like divine insperation

Annabelle B said...

On his knees...wink wink.. Good one! Loving this story

Stefanie1982 said...

I would love to look as in the second picture of your trainee in this blog!

Angry Bil said...

The vicar may be obese but he's got a 10 inch python and every Sissy boy has had it lodged down their throats. Usually one solid backhand is all it takes and the little pansies drop to their knees. Some cry, some beg but in the end all of them end up with a fat dick in their pretty mouths