Tuesday, November 14, 2023

A Reluctant Sissy -- Part 1 -- Arrival

It was just about two years ago that I finally decided that I had had enough!  I am a single mother and my son was completely out of control.  I didn't really care that he was a crossdressing sissy.  I didn't like him getting into my lingerie and make-up and dresses and shoes every time my back was turned.  But I could have lived with that.  There were other problems -- real problems.  He was close to failing out of school, he was getting into all sorts of drugs, and I was spending a fortune getting him out of trouble with the police for his non-stop shoplifting.

There were endless meetings with his teachers and counselors at school.  But they had no answers.  I tried family therapists, but they were useless.  I tried grounding him and every other form of punishment I could think of.  Nothing worked.

And then he stole several pieces of my jewelry and tried to pawn them. That was the last straw!

I remember reading somewhere that there was a Ms. Trainer who ran a service where she could improve the behavior of boys through feminization.  It wasn't easy to track her down, but I did.  I discussed my situation with her and she was very reassuring.  She explained that since my son was already a crossdressing sissy, her techniques should work very effectively on him.  She suggested that I send him to her new facility in London, where the staff and the process were extremely strict and effective.  A new semesters was just about to start and there was one opening (they handle up to six sissies at a time).  I considered this to be a real opportunity so I wasted no time at all in doing what she suggested.

Imagine my son's surprise when we arrived at Ms. Trainer's estate outside of London.  My son thought I had taken him to London so he could go pubbing and what not. You should have seen the look on his face when we pulled up the driveway and two enormous orderlies roughly grabbed him and dragged him out of the car and into the house!

After an initial period a six weeks, during which I had heard nothing about my son's progress, I received my first report from school -- complete with lots of photos!  Let me share their letter with you:


"Dear Mrs. ___, 

We are happy to report that your son has made good progress during his first six weeks with us.  We have decided to call him "Kimberly" -- we hope that name is satisfactory to you. He is settling into our routine of continuous training, behavior modification, and positive and negative reinforcement. There is evidence that we are starting to strip away his awful self-destructive behavior and replace it with a gentler, more compliant, feminized version of himself.  Enclosed please find several photos of how your son is dressed everyday here at the facility.  He really makes an adorable sissy!"

I stopped reading to marvel at the enclosed photos.  I was stunned by just how lovely my son looked in his pretty new dresses.  He had become so skinny in just a few weeks.  And his hair was dyed such a pretty shade of blonde.  His make-up, his jewelry, his sky-high heels -- everything was just so perfect and dainty and feminine.  I could barely believe my eyes.

The letter continued:

"Of course, even though we know he is a sissy at heart, he is resisting the feminization process.  This is normal and not a cause for concern at this early stage.  As you can see, he refuses to smile for our photos. As we remind him daily, we don't care if he is happy or not; he is only succeeding in making his transformation more difficult and more miserable for himself.

We will keep you posted as our time with your son proceeds.

Sincerely, Mrs. Trainer"



6 comments:

Linda Trainer said...

Petit Pierre -- Thank you for your interest in my blog. Yes, I would be happy for you to translate and repost content from my blog. I only ask that you display my blog's address and give appropriate credit to the source of the material. Thank you again, Linda Trainer

Petit Pierre said...

Thank you very much Linda,
Of course, I always specify who is the original author of the captions I publish on my blog (you may have seen this if you have taken a look at my blog).
It's important to me to respect the work of the authors.

Stacy said...

Absolutely adored your previous Miss Trainer Series, and this has all the hallmarks of another great caption series. Can not wait to see how 'she' turns out.

Ally said...

As a sissy I found this one very difficult to read. I found that the way adults see us sissies is way different than how I see myself. I always saw myself as fighting like a man to stay a man, but I can see now that we just look like silly little brats when we struggle against our own sissy nature.

ISABELLA, ������������ said...

Querida entrenadora Linda me gustaría que tengo que hacer para que me conviertas en una sumisa y obediente Hermosa niña sissy para atender á mí posible amo ó ama y que me enseñes á chupar pollas y que me la hundan en hermoso culito también me gustaría tomar hormonas para parecer una sexy niña gracias por recibir mí mail

GLORIA YASMIN FLORES said...

Lástima apenas me voy entrando de su blog lo que he leído me pareció interesante sus historias son emocionantes y calientes