Sunday, November 13, 2022

Mommy's Pajama Sissy -- Part 12 -- The Conclusion

It turns out that Jimmy told Tammy that, as Captain of the football team, he was expected to "share" his girlfriend with some of the other seniors who were on the team.  This is what I overheard Tammy talking about on the phone.  Well, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but it seems like my sweet, innocent Tammy was going to listen to whatever Jimmy said -- and do whatever Jimmy asked.

The very next day, I heard that Jimmy and Tammy went to the beach -- along with Jimmy's teammate Marcus.  Tammy didn't share any of the details of what happened at the beach but he seemed completely fine with whatever did happen.  I guess Tammy enjoyed the extra attention of two boys instead of just one.  



I soon had the impression that Tammy's dates with Jimmy usually included one -- or more! -- of Jimmy's football buddies.  I began to become concerned that Tammy was letting himself get caught up in something that wasn't very healthy for a young lady like Tammy.  But as unhappy as I was that Tammy was being "shared" among the players on the football team, I soon learned that the situation was perhaps even much more worrisome than I knew.

Tammy had been very open with me about his early experiences with Jimmy, but as the summer wore on, Tammy became much less willing to fill me in on the details of what he was doing.  I started checking his phone when I could just to get an idea of what he was up to.  So you can imagine my shock when I found these photos on his phone.  Because that's not Jimmy that Tammy is kissing.  That's Jimmy's Uncle Mike who owns the garage where Jimmy works!  Mike is in his mid-40's and shouldn't be romancing an innocent teenager like my Tammy!

And not only was Jimmy "sharing" Tammy with his Uncle Mike -- but apparently, Uncle Mike was "sharing" Tammy with his friends too!  The photos on Tammy's phone weren't very clear so maybe I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking at. Maybe you can figure out what's really happening here...

Oh dear! Perhaps this is all my fault!  It was just so much fun when we started wearing cute pajamas and nightgowns together  I could never have imagined that it would lead to this.




1 comment:

Lee said...

Please do not let that be the end. Let it be a dream sequence of a worried Mother. Let Tammy continue to blossom, maybe college and a career. Please.