Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Sissy every Weekend -- Part 7. After the Dance

Caroline followed me back to the bedroom.  She sat down on the edge of the bed and gently placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I teased you like that," she said.  "I really do appreciate what you did for me tonight.  And I would like to show you how grateful I am."

I had no idea what she was suggesting.

"Now take off your dress and put on your nightie and I will be back in a minute."  Caroline disappeared into the bathroom.

I forced myself to stop crying and dried my eyes with a tissue.  I stripped off the pretty dress, the stockings and the bra and panties I had worn to the dance and slipped on my pink nightgown.  Caroline emerged from the bathroom wearing only her bra and panties and carrying a bottle of lotion and a small towel.  "Now I want you to just lie back and relax," she said as she sat on the edge of the bed.  She looked so beautiful wearing just her underwear.  I tried not to stare but I couldn't help it.

As I laid back, Caroline lifted the bottom of my nightgown.  She squeezed some lotion onto her palm and began to gently stroke my little penis.  I had never felt anything like this before.  Here was the girl I loved so much, wearing only her bra and panties, giving me a hand-job!  My little penis instantly became erect.  As Caroline stroked me I tried not to think about how much different I must be than her boyfriend Robert.  Robert was big and strong and masculine; I as dainty and feminine, my skin was soft and my cock was tiny.

I couldn't believe this was really happening.

Caroline stopped pumping for a moment.  "Now don't make any noise, Sweetie.  We can't let anyone know what we are doing.  Do you promise to be quiet?"  I quickly nodded in agreement.  Caroline resumed playing with my cock with her soft, lotion-covered hands.

"Does that feel good, Tiffany?" Caroline whispered into my ear as she continued to pump my little penis.  "Ohhhh, yes," was all I managed to reply.

And then I started cumming.  My little cock just exploded, spurting and spurting, over and over.  Caroline smiled down at me while I orgasmed.  "Well," Caroline said.  "It looks like someone really enjoyed that!"  She kissed me on the forehead and went into the bathroom to wash her hands.

When Caroline returned she again at on the edge of my bed.  "You really were wonderful to go to the dance with me tonight."  She stroked the my cheek with her soft fingers.  "Now get some sleep."

She moved to her bed. "Oh, by the way.  Robert's parents have invited you, me and Mark out for brunch tomorrow morning.  I already said that we are going. It will be fun and I know Mark will enjoy seeing you again.  And if it all goes well, who knows, maybe I'll be able to show you how grateful I am again."  With that Caroline turned off the light and climbed under her covers.

Caroline was completely manipulating me.  She knew she had me under her spell and I was powerless to resist.  Tomorrow I would be out again -- with a boy who thought I was really a girl.

I struggled to fall asleep, but when I did, I had dreams about Caroline -- and Mark.




1 comment:

Lee said...

Very good, but a teaser. More please.