Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Sissy Assistant -- Part 1

After my husband ran off, I started having awful problems with the rotten stepson I was left with. I travel a lot on business (I am a fashion buyer for a famous department store) and he was getting into all sorts of terrible trouble when I was away. A friend suggested that I have him feminized because sissified gurly boys are so much better behaved.


Well that's what I did.  I sent away to have him transformed.  It took about a year and the results were amazing. Not only did I now have a cute, feminine "stepdaughter," but he was now completely obedient and compliant.  He would do anything I said without any reservation or complaint.  He was completely broken.  I understand that he had been subjected to some rather strict behavior modification during his year long conversion.


I was, of course, delighted. I could now leave my femmy stepson at home while I traveled without worrying.  When I would return home from a trip, my home would be spotlessly clean and he would greet me with a delightful little curtsey to welcome me home.


During one particularly busy period, I was falling behind in my paperwork and I asked my Sissy stepson to do some filing in my home office.  He did it perfectly.  I soon had him keeping track of my appointments and filling out expense reports for me.  I suddenly had my own personal Sissy Assistant!

I decided to take my Sissy with me on a two-week west coast trip and it worked out wonderfully!  No one was surprised to see a senior buyer like me followed around by a sweet little assistant.  But of course, my Sissy had to dress the part.  So I bought several fashionable outfits for him to wear.   Here are a few of the dresses I had him wear on his first trip with me as my secretary.  Doesn't he look adorable!













I knew he hated it, but he was too well trained to complain.  At first, I know he was scared that someone would find out that he was not a pretty girl but actually a sissified boy.  And I constantly threatened him that someone would figure out his secret unless he behaved with girlish perfection.  But of course, his feminization was so complete that no one would ever guess he wasn't a girl -- unless you pulled down his panties.





9 comments:

Lee said...

Nice photos. Does the Sissy have a name ?

Anonymous said...

guys can get vagina transplants they take the testicle out and stuff

badside said...

You're such a wonderful step mommy making him into hur! And isn't s/he just the loveliest thing now?!

gerita said...

Oh!it's the best for him, he's so sweet jiji!

Anonymous said...

Plz send me to be feminized I could be ur sissy maid its my dream hit me up at dr.rolltide@gmail.com plz

Aurora said...

Muchas gracias por tus historias, son fascinantes, Excuseme because I dónt write english well

Nikki Stone said...

Those dresses are so adorable

Sissylala said...

I am sissylalasexslave in hinding

tammy said...

so love this to happen to me :) love it xxxx