Monday, April 11, 2022

Don't look so sad, little Sissy!

Don't look so sad, my little Sissy Princess!  After taking a long break, I have decided to come back and add some more delicious Sissy fantasy stories!  Isn't that wonderful news?                                                          There are a few stories that I started writing down a few years ago that I will finish up and get posted.  Some are sweet and soft and romantic stories that will make all you little Sissies swoon with pleasure.  Some are a little bit rougher and scarier.  These stories will make you little Sissies squirm with fear -- and envy.                                                                                      So turn that frown upside down, little Sissy!  Mistress Trainer is back with more stories for you.                                                                                Now get on your knees and open that mouth nice and wide because I have some gentlemen friends in the next room that are dying to meet you!







6 comments:

Mariana Sissy said...

Yaaayy! Best news ever! Can you please finish A Sissy Every Weekend? I've been dying to know how that story ends!

Lee said...

Wonderful news, YAY, indeed.
After an almost three year hiatus. I do hope it has been a few adventures in the mix,
and that you are healthy for your latest foray into the world of sissies. 😎
Both with the sweet and feminine, and the hard and rough. A well rounded process
to process the unruly bois into sweet and obedient, if not mindless and fearful not-quite-Ladies.
Welcome back, M'Lady. 😘

me said...

I had a quiver go down my spine when I saw that little pink sissie all dressed and I'm not.
Got to run and get dressed, welcome back honey, you were issed.

Ally said...

Hiiii omg. A Sissy Nanny is probably the most formative piece of work for my sissy psyche. There was no way to read, enjoy, and feel aroused/jealous and imagine I was anything other than a pitiful little sissy. Welcome back!!

CD Janine said...

Great to have you back, love reading others blogs about my favourite sunject!

misA. said...

Hi Linda, As a young woman, I wish you publish more story with "Some are sweet and soft and romantic stories that will make all you little Sissies swoon with pleasure" materials please.