Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Mother's Pretty Little Sissy Daughter -- Part 2 -- Getting Ready for a Sissy Day

*** This is a continuation of a story from 2012.  To find Part 1, click on the "Sissy Jessica" Label in the right margin of the blog.  Enjoy! ***                                                                             As you already know, I have been pushing my son, Jesse, to embrace his feminine side.  In fact, I want him to become my daughter, Jessica, full-time.  Jesse is much too pretty to be a boy I think. And I tell him that almost every day.

I encourage my little Jesse to dress up as Jessica every chance he gets.  I do everything I can to get Jesse to think of himself as a girl.  I want him to let go of being a boy and to embrace a completely and permanent feminine existence.

Jesse still goes to school as a boy, but he spends all his time at home as a girl.  He has been living this way for almost six months.  He has become so naturally feminine that it has become unbearably painful for me when he reverts to being a boy.  And over that time, Jesse's hair has started to grow out long and beautiful and his body is slender and pretty as a result of the strict diet I keep him on.

As soon as he gets home from school and throughout the weekends, there is no sign of Jesse, only Jessica.

And because he spends so much time as Jessica, he has become very girlish and feminine. And he very talented at doing his hair and make-up.  Here are some photos I took of Jesse getting ready to spend a Saturday with me as mother and daughter.  He starts his day with a warm bubble bath, soaking in a tub where fragrant oils soften his skin. The experience relaxes and prepares his body and mind for a day of feminine fun.

After his bath he applies lotions to his skin before he begins to do his hair and make-up. Since he has been doing his own hair and make-up almost every day for several months, he has become a true expert at making himself look beautiful.   




I have a fun and exciting day planned for the two of us.  First, we will go to the big shopping mall that is about 20 minutes away.   We'll shop for dresses and lingerie at the big department stores.  Jessica always gets so nervous when I push him into a ladies dressing room to try on things.  Then we"ll head downtown for lunch at a restaurant we like. 




 I haven't told Jessica this yet, but there is a huge car show going on downtown.  The streets will be crowded with people and we'll probably have to park far away.  And of course the car show attracts men -- and teenage boys -- by the thousands.  So Jessica will get plenty of attention and admiring looks -- and comments, I expect -- from the men and boys we will be walking past.

Doesn't that sound like fun?

Now hurry along and finish getting ready, Jessica.  We have a busy day planned!





3 comments:

Mary said...

So glad you are back! Is there any chance you could continue the Sissy Nanny series? It is my absolute favorite. I love long term submission and humiliation stories. Please!

Lee said...

It would seem that Jessica is getting the full immersion into the world of feminine wiles on poor unsuspecting males. Will Mother go along for the ride or find her own stud muffin to play with?

Chrissy said...

Welcome back! Always loved your writing. So curious to find out if Jessica is excited at the prospect of male attention, or if this new step will make Jessica rethink her sissy hobby.