Saturday, December 22, 2018

A Sissy Refresher -- Part 9


Sissy Erica returned to the room, this time wearing a long strapless gown in ivory lace.  The dress was topped with a satin bolero jacket that matched the satin sash that wrapped around Erica's tiny, corseted waist.  Erica had dried the tears he had shed a few moments earlier when Ms. Trainer made him re-live the suffering and humiliation he endured from the other sissies over the summer.  The tears were gone, but the pain and confusion were still evident on his pretty, made-up face.

"Wow!" Roberto exclaimed as Erica sashayed across the room, modeling the elegant gown.

"Wow, indeed!" agreed Ms. Trainer.  "That is one fine looking sissy you have there."

As Erica modeled his beautiful new gown, Ms. Trainer spoke to Roberto and me, as if Erica wasn't even in the room.  I really love how she does that.  "So, I understand that you and Roberto will be having a Commitment Ceremony in the fall.  What a lovely idea."

Erica's head jerked around when Ms. Trainer said this. Obviously I had not mentioned anything about this to Erica.

"Oh yes, it's true.  Roberto and I are really excited about it. Of course I can't divorce Erica or I would risk losing control of his company and his assets. So Roberto and I can't get married.  But I thought it would be nice for us to have a Commitment Ceremony -- and a big party -- to celebrate our love for each other."  I gave Roberto a big kiss.

"How wonderful!" Ms. Trainer gushed.  "And this gown will be perfect for Sissy Erica to wear.  I assume Erica will play a big part in the ceremony."

"Oh yes," I replied. "Erica will be my 'Sissy of Honor,' supporting and serving me throughout the ceremony and the party.  I am also thinking about having Erica walk me down the aisle and 'giving me away' to Roberto."

"That's a wonderful idea -- I love it!" Ms. Trainer said with a laugh.

By this point Erica was shaking involuntarily.  The whole topic was simply overwhelming him.  But Ms. Trainer would not let up.  "And will you invite a lot of people?" she asked.



"I was thinking about one hundred.  While I've told all my friends -- and Erica's former friends and colleagues -- that he had been...embracing a sissy lifestyle, almost no one has seen him for several years.  So this party will also be a sort of coming out party for Erica."  I thought Erica was going to pass out at this point!

"Erica, sweetie," Ms. Trainer cooed, "Take off you little bolero and show us how you look without it."  Erica obediently did as he was told, exposing his soft, skinny shoulders. Just enough of his sweet  breasts were on display peaking out over the top of his gown.  "Oh Erica," Ms. Trainer said gently, "you look absolutely lovely.  Your wife/mistress will be so proud to have you serving her at her Commitment Ceremony."  Ms. Trainer's compliments tore through Erica like a knife.


Ms. Trainer continued. "I think it would be nice if, as part of the ceremony, you included a portion where Sissy Erica can make his vow to Roberto as well.  What I mean is after you and Roberto exchange your commitment vows to each other, it would be very touching if Sissy Erica would stand up and publicly state his own commitment of servitude and obedience to the new man in the relationship.  Erica could also make a public vow to you, as his former wife, to serve, honor, and obey you and to do everything in his power to ensure your happiness."

I was speechless.  This was the best idea I had ever heard of!  How marvelous it would be to have Sissy Erica publicly proclaim his commitment to his submissive sissy existence and to serving Roberto and me.

"I have another question for you," Ms. Trainer began.  "At your Commitment Ceremony and party, will Sissy Erica be on his own -- or will he have a date?"

"Well, I guess I never really though about that," I replied.  I guess I figured that Sissy Erica would be on his own."

"Well, I think it would be fun if Erica had be big hunky man for a 'date' on your big day.  You know, I big muscle-y man, pawing and groping at Erica all evening in front of your friends. It would be fantastic.  If you like the idea, I can find you the right man to be hanging all over Erica all night long."

"Oh, Ms. Trainer!  Your great ideas never end!"  I exclaimed.  "Please, find me a great big stud to be Sissy Erica's date for my Commitment Ceremony!"

"Well, I'm so glad we were able to enjoy this little fashion show and to share a little bit about Sissy Erica's exciting summer," Ms. Trainer said.  "But I sorry to say that it is time for us to say good-bye to Sissy Erica.  Darling," Ms. Trainer said to Erica, "Go and change into your last dress that you can wear for the trip home."

3 comments:

SANHEDRIN said...

Lovely gown if only i could wear it myself sanhedrin88omega@gmx.co.uk

miss Zaskia said...

A younger me would definitely have worn that. It's quite yummy....

miss Zaskia said...

I always find depraved ugly elderly men far more interesting dates for these types of little ladies.The butch muscle types are much too obvious. Overweight and bald or grey would be a bonus. Someone any other 'miss' his age would find disgusting whilst he'd be forced to act as if he was completely in love with his elderly 'boyfriend'. Now, wouldn't that be absolutely delightful???