Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Sissy Roommate Part 7 -- Romantic Autumn Afternoon


When Thanksgiving week came around, most students left to go home to spend the week with their families.  But Tank had a big game and practices over the Thanksgiving break, so I stayed to be with him.  And when Tank wasn't at his two-a-day practices or in the gym, he was spending his free time with me.  Here some photos that Tank took of me one afternoon.  He had me get all dressed up and we went into the woods.  He brought a bottle of wine and we found a secluded place where we drank it and then had sex -- right there in the woods!                                                                                                                                   
As I've said, my life is getting a bit confusing and complicated since I'm spending so much time dressed up and acting as a sissy girl.  Tank is insisting that I should be dressed and made-up like a girl any time that he's in the dorm room!  I want to make Tank happy -- and I certainly don't want him to be angry with me -- but it's really hard for me to do what Tank is demanding.

To give you a sense of how complicated my life has become: I have to be all dressed and looking pretty for Tank when he returns to the dorm around 9:00 after his early morning work-outs.  He's already eaten breakfast with the team but I always have some eggs and toast ready for him when he comes in that I make on the little hot plate we have. While he eats, he likes to watch ESPN on the TV -- and get a blow job from me.  Tank finishes with his breakfast (and with my mouth) a few minutes before 10:00.  Then he goes off to take his shower and do whatever he does all morning (I don't think he goes to a lot of classes).                                                                                                                            But I have 10:00 lectures to get every day -- and no time to wash off my make up and change back into my boy clothes.  At first I was skipping a bunch of lectures but I was really falling behind.  I realized the only way I could keep up with my lessons was to rush over to the lecture halls still dressed as a girl. I keep to myself and try to sit in the back so that I don't attract too much attention.  But sometimes a boy will sit next to me and try to flirt with me.  I guess I find that sort of exciting, but I try not to encourage it too much.

After my morning lectures, I stop by the dining hall -- still dressed as a girl -- and quickly eat my lunch.  At first I thought everyone would notice me, but so far I haven't had any real issues. Then I rush back to the dorm because Tank usually shows up there around 12:30 after he's had lunch with his buddies.  When Tank arrives, we usually make-out for a little while and then he has sex with me.                                                                                                         
I had to beg Tank to let me change back into my boy clothes in the afternoons because that's when I have my small classes.  I can get away with sitting in a big lecture hall pretending to be a girl -- but that doesn't work at all for the small classes.  But since I don't have any classes on Friday afternoons, I usually stay dressed as a girl all day long.
Something else happened on that trip to the woods over Thanksgiving.  After Tank had finished fucking me, he handed me a small bag.  "You have to start taking these," he said.  I looked inside and wasn't sure what I was looking at. "They're birth control pills," Tank explained. "You know, female hormones.  They will make you more like a real girl."  I asked him where he got them and he explained that he told the team doctor that he needed the pills for his girlfriend, and the doctor handed him a six-month supply, no questions asked.

"But I don't think boys are supposed to take those," I stammered. "I mean, those are only for real girls."

"Shut the fuck up, you stupid sissy bitch. I said you're going to take them and that's what you're going to do. In fact, take the first one right now!" 

I fumbled with the packaging and managed to pop out a single pill from it's container. I washed it down with the wine.

"Good," said Tank.  "Now suck me off quick before I have to go to practice."




2 comments:

Autumn Rovers said...

:) loving this story :)

Stacy said...

Absolutely loving this story and to be honest so many of your previous back catalogue which I've currently been going through.

Obviously a bit cheeky to ask, but do you do requests at all?