Friday, March 31, 2023

Sissy Roommate -- Part 6 -- Sissy Doubts


Tank has been giving me money almost every week to buy more outfits.  I think it gets him very excited to send me off to the mall with the assignment of buying clothes to wear that will make me look pretty for him.                                                                                    Here's a cute little outfit I bought on my shopping trip last week.  I love this little denim top.  I think it really shows off how skinny I've become since I started dieting extra hard.  I think my arms look so pretty and feminine in this photo.  And of course I bought another short skirt.  I love how this one is just a little bit flouncy and how it moves and swings as I walk.  But it is so short! If I sit or bend over, my lacy panties are on full display for all to see.   
Tank has been sending me out in public dressed as a girl more frequently.  Tank took these pictures of me outside our dorm building before telling me to go to the Student Union to buy some snacks for him.  At first I was super nervous about walking around campus looking this way. But I was really surprised to discover that nobody recognized me.  I guess that's partly because I was always sort of a loner and didn't have any real friends on campus when I was living as a boy.  But I also like to think it's because I look really cute as a girl.  I certainly get some admiring looks and sometimes comments from the boys I pass as I walk around campus.

I think Tank really likes me and that makes me very happy.  He certainly gets excited and wants to have sex with me a lot. But I guess I should tell you that Tank sometimes brings girls -- especially cheerleaders -- back to our room. He says he needs to keep up his image and that people would think it was really strange if he wasn't sleeping with a bunch of girls.  Anyway, the hardest part is when he texts me that he's bringing a girl over and I have to clear out of the dorm room immediately.  And sometimes I'm all dolled up because I was expecting to spend the evening with Tank.  So I have to quickly clean off my make-up and change back into my boy clothes and plan on spending the night sleeping on the couch in the TV room downstairs.  I guess I get a little jealous when Tank is sleeping with girls and sometimes it's hard for me to fall asleep on the couch thinking about him being in bed with them.  But I believe that Tank really loves me -- in his own way -- and that this is just one more way I need to be a good sissy and to be supportive of my man.


As much as I enjoy making Tank happy -- and as natural as it has become for me to dress and act like a girlish sissy -- sometimes I wonder if I am doing the right thing.  Each day I feel a little part of the person I was before I met Tank disappear.  Sometimes I even get confused if I'm even really a boy any more.  Where will all this lead?                                                                      Anyway, tomorrow I'm going ride the bus back to the mall to buy some more clothes. And this time I am going to go dressed as a girl. That way I can try on things in the ladies dressing room and people won't look at me funny when I'm shopping for bras and underwear. I don't think anyone will guess that I'm not really a girl.  Do you?





2 comments:

Autumn Rovers said...

enjoying this story!! :) perfect model for the story!

Lee said...

No one would ever guess, or even care.