Saturday, April 21, 2018

A Pretty Little Sissy for Ms. Jones -- Part 2


"Good," said Ms. Jones with a satisfied smile. "Because I want us to become very special friends." And with that she took of the blouse and skirt she had been wearing and stood in front of Veronica in just her bra and panties. Sissy Veronica's eyes nearly popped out of his head having never seen a woman undressed in real life, let alone a sexy, curvy goddess like Ms. Jones.

"Now tell me, Veronica, tell me that you want to be a beautiful woman like me.  Say it!"

"Oh, yes, Ms. Jones, I want to be a beautiful woman just like you!"  Ms. Jones smiled with great satisfaction.



"Now come here, Veronica," Ms. Jones instructed.  She wrapped her arms around the sissy's narrow shoulders and pulled him close to her enormous breasts.  She kissed him hard on the lips and let her hands start to explore Veronica's skinny, smooth body.


"Now, Veronica, I want you to start kissing me all over my body," Ms. Jones instructed and sissy Veronica did as he was told, starting at Ms. Jones' neck and working his way down to her breasts, her belly and beyond.






























As Ms. Jones looked into her new sissy plaything's eyes, she thought about all the fun they would have together.  She thought about how exciting it will be to attack her sweet young thing with an enormous strap-on dildo, taking Veronica's sissy virginity away from him.  She thought about how much fun it will be to invite her friends over -- men and women -- and to share her sissy plaything with them.  She started thinking about having a couple of giant studs spit-roast the little sissy -- one dick in his mouth, the other up his sissy pussy -- while she filmed it for the internet.  That thought made her pussy very wet!

"Now, Veronica, you have to understand that your are a sissy and that you now belong to me.  That means you have to do everything I tell you to do, without question or hesitation.  Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Ms. Jones, I understand," Sissy Veronica softly replied.

"What do you understand, sissy?"

"That I am your sissy and that I now belong to you.  And that I must do everything you tell me to do," the sissy repeated back.







"Good, sissy," Ms. Jones replied.  "Now take off your bra and panties and put on this condom.  I am going to let you fuck me with your itty-bitty sissy-dickie-wickie."  Ms. Jones laughed.

Sissy Veronica stripped as ordered and put on the condom.  Ms. Jones instructed him exactly what she wanted him to do to bring her pleasure.  And he did it.  She had the most explosive and satisfying orgasm she had had in years.  Sissy Veronica came as well, of course.  It was the most exciting moment of his life.





"Remove the condom very carefully, sissy, and hand it to me.  Now close your eyes, tilt your head back and open your mouth."  Sissy Veronica did as ordered without question.  And as he did, Ms. Jones emptied the contents of the condom into the sissy's open mouth, squeezing every last drop of sissy cum out onto Veronica's tongue.  "That's a good sissy," Ms. Jones breathed. "Swallow it all, every drop.  Sissies have to eat cum every day, so get used to it.  Some days it will be your cum, but many days it will be another man's cum."







Ms. Jones handed Sissy Veronica the white bra and panty he had been wearing earlier.  "Put these back on and wear them under your clothes tonight and at school tomorrow.  You better be wearing them when you come to my house immediately after school.   Do you understand?"

Sissy Veronica put on the bra and panties and got dressed to go home.  "Yes, Ms. Jones.  I understand completely."






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms Jones handles things pretty well.

susan9316 said...

It is certainly true that a sissy should always eat her sissy cream from any release that she may be allowed. And in the meantime look forward to the time when she is permitted the cum of another man. I say this as a confirmed cum eating sissy.

Sissy4kink said...

Please someone teach me this lesson!Please, someone teach me this lesson, caus I still think that I’m a straight guy! And I still don’t eat all of my cum, caus no one tells me to do!