Monday, November 28, 2022

Taking my Sissy Husband on Vacation

My husband and I are having the most wonderful vacation together.  That's me in the photo on the left, the brunette in the black dress.  But that's not my husband in the photo! That's my new vacation boyfriend, Jerry.  I met Jerry earlier this week at the resort bar.  You see my husband is not a real man like Jerry.  My husband is a feminine, submissive sissy. 

That's my sissy husband in this photo -- the pretty blonde "lady" in the sexy gold dress.  His real name is Martin, but he is living only as "Tina" this week while we are on vacation.  And as you can see, Tina landed a handsome new vacation boyfriend too! His name is Darren.

My Tina is very, very good at passing as a woman.  He works hard at keeping his body slender through a strict diet and body-sculpting exercises.  He keeps his hair long all the time, but dyed it and had it styled especially for this trip.

Don't you think they make a cute couple?  Darren is everything that my Martin/Tina isn't. He's strong, confident and decisive.  A real Alpha male! I love seeing Tina with Darren. It seems like Tina doesn't have a single idea of his own when he's with his hunky new boyfriend -- Tina seems only capable of agreeing with whatever Darren says and whatever Darren wants to do.

I love seeing how Tina behaves when he's with a real man!  That's why I planned this vacation to a singles resort.  Although we have been out together as two women many times before -- to restaurants and bars and so on -- we had never taken a week-long vacation like this before.  For Tina -- and for me -- it is a wild, new experience!

I know my sissy husband enjoys his time as Tina.  I know that his need to express him feminine side is far too powerful for him to resist.  And being in the arms of a strong, masculine man is so exciting for him, throwing his feminine feelings into overdrive. But tricking a man to believe that you are a real woman when you are not is playing with fire!  And Tina knows this. Each moment he spends with an unsuspecting man fills Tina with equal parts excitement -- and fear that his secret will be revealed.

Tina and Darren have been an item for three days now -- and we have three days left in our vacation.  Can Tina keep up the act for the rest of our vacation without letting Darren find out the truth?  I certainly hope so.  I expect that Darren would be furious beyond belief if he learned that the woman he was falling for was really a man.

So how does Tina manage to keep his secret? Well, the first night was easy --  just some flirting and a little pawing at the resort bar, with a brief good night kiss at the end of the evening.  By day 2, things were heating up, with some heavy making out during the day and a hand job in Darren's room at the end of the evening.  (His cock is enormous, Tina reports!) 

Today is day 3 of their steamy relationship.  I caught Tina and Darren making out like crazy earlier today -- including in the swimming pool!  Now we are all dressed up for a double date together.  First we'll have some Happy Hour cocktails, then a romantic, candlelit dinner together, followed by dancing at the outdoor bar until late. It's what happens after that that has Tina very nervous.

"You better hope he likes blow jobs!" I told Tina. "And I hope you are really good at giving them.  Because he is going to expect to get some serious action from you. And since he can't fuck you, you better find some other way to keep him interested." Tina has practiced giving blow jobs on the strap-on dildo I sometimes use on Tina's backside.  But Tina has never had a real cock in his mouth -- or down his throat.
 
Of course, I've been fucking my new vacation boyfriend every chance I get this week.  We run off to his room a couple of times during the day and of course in the evening. He is amazing in bed! And I always give Tina a detailed report on my sexual encounters with Jerry.

I really hope that Tina -- and his pretty mouth -- can keep Darren satisfied and unaware of the truth. They make such a cute couple and Darren really seems rather smitten by Tina. And I can tell Tina is really falling for Darren.

Keep your fingers crossed that Tina can really pull it off. With a little luck -- and a lot of sucking -- Tina just might come home with wonderful memories of his romantic vacation with Darren -- and a tummy full of Darren's hot, sticky cum!




















 

1 comment:

Lee said...

Tina is such a lucky Gurl having such an understanding Wife.