Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Mommy's Pajama Sissy -- part 7

 

Tammy was having a magical time at the fancy tea dance, being led on the dance floor by his handsome date, Steve.  Tammy allowed himself to be carried away by the experience, resting his head on Steve's shoulder.  And when Steve leaned in to kiss Tammy, Tammy didn't resist at all.  Deep kisses continued on the dance floor as the band played a slow, romantic song.

"I'm going to miss you when I leave for New York on Monday. Do you think you will be able to visit me?" Steve said.

That question triggered something in Tammy's head that he decided to act on.  "Steve," Tammy whispered in his ear as they danced, "I haven't been completely honest with you."

"Oh, really?" Steve replied, having no idea what he was going to hear next. "Well, now might be a good time to set the record straight. I'm ready. Let me hear it."

"Well," Tammy said softly into his ear. "For one thing, I'm not really 22 years old like I said last night. I'm 18."

"Yikes!" Steve responded with real surprise. "That makes me much older than you. I really shouldn't be dating 18 year old girls. Well, at least you're...legal.  I'm going to need to think about this. But in the meantime, please lay off the champagne.  You shouldn't be drinking."  Tammy agreed.  "Was there something else? Steve asked.

"Well, yes," Tammy started. "This is a bit hard to explain, but I wasn't exactly born this way. I mean, gender-wise.  I haven't always been a girl like this."

"Are you saying that your trans?" Steve whispered back to Tammy. "Wow, that is a surprise. But you're so...feminine. I would never have thought. I suppose you transitioned when you were young.  Wow, there is a lot to learn about you!"

To Steve's credit, he seemed more concerned with Tammy being 18 than the fact that his date was a transwoman.

"It's not exactly like that," Tammy whispered back. "I...I...I," Tammy stammered.

"You what?" Steve prompted, struggling to keep his voice at a whisper.

"Steve, I'm a boy," Tammy explained simply.  Steve went a little pale. 

They retreated back to their table where Steve said, "Look, there is a lot we need to talk about but we can't talk here. I was planning to take you out to dinner later, but maybe we should just go back to my folk's place and talk in private there.  Is that OK with you? Tammy agreed and off they went.

No comments: