Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Sissy Roommate -- Part 4 -- My Purple Dress

So from that day forward, I have been Tank's sissy.  He has a tremendous sexual appetite, needing to cum two or three -- and sometimes more -- times every day.  He also expects me to do other stuff for him, like his laundry, which I do every day without being asked.  I know he expects it so I just do it.

At first, I would go through bouts a doubt and self-loathing.  What was I becoming?  Why was I doing this?  I would think about performing oral sex on Tank and get sick to my stomach.  But then these feelings would subside and be replaced by feelings of warmth and happiness and satisfaction unlike any I had ever experienced before, as I assumed the role of the subservient, obedient woman serving her superior, masculine male. 

About half of the things I took from the lost and found bin at the gym turned out to fit me pretty well and it seemed to please Tank when I would get dressed up.  I also got much better at doing my make-up and making my hair look prettier. I also bought a ladies razor at the drug store and started shaving my body. I really like it when Tank runs his big rough hands up and down my soft, smooth legs. 

The best item that I took from the lost and found was a really pretty purple dress.  It had a lovely floral print and a fancy lace inset around the neck line.  I felt so pretty when I wore this -- just like a princess!  

Sometimes, when I would emerge from the bathroom after putting on my dress and my make-up, Tank would have me stand in the middle of the room with my gaze directed downward -- a position of total submission.  He would say something like, "Who do you belong to, sissy bitch?" and I would reply, "I belong to you, Sir." This little ritual would continue for several minutes until Tank was worked up into a frenzy.  Then he would grab me and roughly shove his enormous dick into my mouth.  



Other times, when he saw me wearing this dress, Tank would sit naked on the edge of his bed and he would tell me to climb on his lap and we would make out for a while before he decided it was time for me to suck him off.

Even though I looked pretty in the clothes I had taken from the lost and found, after a while, Tank got tired of seeing me wearing the same things all the time.  He told me to get some more clothes. He peeled off four $100 bills from a fat roll of money he had in his sock drawer and threw them at me. "Go buy some new clothes. Get some sexy stuff."

I had never bought girls clothes before but at least I knew something about my size based on the things I took from the gym.  I decided that the next day I would take the bus to the mall.









2 comments:

Autumn Rovers said...

cant wait for more!

Autumn Rovers said...

Im hoping another part is coming along sometime! :)