Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Mommy's Pajama Sissy -- Part 3


By the time Christmas arrived, Tommy and I had been sharing my collection of pretty ladies pajamas for several weeks.  He had wore every set I own at least a few times.  I thought Tommy would enjoy something new.

On Christmas Eve, it is our tradition to open one gift each, saving the rest for Christmas morning.  This year, I had picked out a very special Christmas Eve gift for Tommy to open.

When Tommy opened his gift, he was almost overcome with joy.  Inside was a pretty blue flannel nightgown of his very own.  "Oh Mommy!  I love it!  Can I put it on now?"

"Of course sweetheart," I replied.  And when Tommy returned downstairs in his pretty new nightie, he had a second surprise.  I was wearing the exact same nightie.  "Surprise, sweetheart!  Now we're twins!"  Tommy ran up and hugged me.  He told me he loved me.

I fixed his hair and put a little lipstick and blush on him.  I added just a spritz of the flowery perfume he liked so much.  He was simply lovely in his pretty new nightgown.

We spent all Christmas Eve -- and most of Christmas Day together wearing our matching nightgowns.  And we had a wonderful on Christmas afternoon snuggled up together on the couch under a warm quilt watching chick flicks on TV.  My sweet Tommy cried during "The Notebook."

Over the next few weeks I bought Tommy -- or as I was now calling him -- Tammy -- and me several more pretty matching nightgowns to get us through the cold winter together. 




1 comment:

Lee said...

She has him well on his way. Now for nail varnish and some slippers.