Monday, August 29, 2016

My Sissy Neighbor -- Part 11: Some BIG Changes

As you know, Anita decided that it was time to become a woman for real.  Anita had been living an working as a female for some time very successfully.  But he made up his mind; he wanted his body to finally match the woman he was inside.  One important motivator was his love life.  Anita was attracting the attention of lots of very desirable men -- but Anita could never let a relationship develop because "he" was not really a "she".  Yet.

The process took some time.  Anita had consultations with several doctors.  He started hormones.  And several months ago he took the plunge and had the complete operating -- top and bottom, if you know what I'm talking about.  There was a tiny amount of facial surgery, but since he was so pretty already, this part was very minor.



Anyway, I was somewhat surprised -- and delighted -- when I realized some of choices Anita made.  Most obvious was his chest!  He opted for really big boobs!  And they looked great on him.  And now that he has these killer tits, he just loves showing them off.  Just look at some of these photos!  These are just two of the dresses he bought recently that put his tits on full display for everyone to see.































I was so impressed with Anita's new boobs that I decided to have a boob job too!

And Anita's dick is long gone too.  No more late night hand jobs for my sissy neighbor.  But we still see each other a lot and usually sleep together in the same bed when we're together.  But now we're not secret lovers.  We're sisters.  Although I will admit that when we are alone together getting ready for bed, I can't take my eyes off of her amazing body as she gets undressed.  I think she knows I enjoy looking at her; she always takes her time and ensures that I have a good view as she gets dressed and undressed.







1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful story that shows just how having an understanding family (Mother and Sister) can help one grow into the person we see today.

    ReplyDelete